In this Taxation season we need to file various types of ITR forms below is the list of ITR applicable of AY 2019-20
- ITR-1 - For Individuals being a Resident (other than Not Ordinarily Resident) having Total Income upto Rs.50 lakhs, having Income from Salaries, One House Property, Other Sources (Interest etc.), and Agricultural Income upto Rs.5 thousand (Not for an Individual who is either Director in a company or has invested in Unlisted Equity Shares).
- ITR-2 - Individuals and HUFs Not having income from PGBP
- ITR-3 - Individuals and HUFs Having income from PGBP
- ITR-4 - For Individuals, HUFs and Firms (other than LLP) being a Resident having Total Income upto Rs.50 lakhs and having income from Business and Profession which is computed under sections 44AD, 44ADA or 44AE (Not for an Individual who is either Director in a company or has invested in Unlisted Equity Shares)
- ITR-5 - Filed by persons other than (i) individual, (ii) HUF, (iii) company and (iv) person filing Form ITR-7
- ITR-6 - Filed by Companies Other than companies claiming exemption u/s 11
- ITR-7 - Filed by persons including companies required to furnish return U/s 139(4A) or 139(4B) or 139(4C) or 139(4D) only.
You can Download The Ebook by CA. TEJAS ANDHARIA on ITR in which in depth analysis can be found on itr.|